Sexual Assault Services
We offer services to victims of recent sexual assault, adult survivors of childhood sexual assault, incest, and family and friends impacted by sexual violence.
We not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, and age in the delivery of services.
Clients are able to confide in us. All communication with our Victim Advocates, Therapists, and Staff Members is confidential.
We can help:
- Provide immediate emotional support
- Explore options and victims’ rights
- Provide education on common reactions following a sexual assault
- Develop a safety plan
- Accompany a sexual assault victim if they choose to have a forensic exam
- Assist with making a report to law enforcement
- Apply for Sexual Battery or Human Trafficking relocation
- Provide crisis intervention
- Acute forensic cases are handled by certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (S.A.N.E) accompanied by Sexual Assault Counselors
Crime Victim Services
Our Victim Advocates can help any Crime Victim:
- Navigate the legal system
- Apply for Victim Compensation / Sexual Battery Relocation
- Provide crisis intervention & ongoing support
- Assist with injunctions for protection
- Monitor their case & ensure continuity of services
- Understand their rights as a victim of crime
The Sexual Assault Assistance Program, or SAAP, provides significant protection of communications between clients and SAAP staff. Clients are able to confide in SAAP Victim Advocates, Therapists, and all SAAP staff members, knowing that communication is confidential and will not be disclosed publicly unless they consent to such disclosure. For further information, please contact SAAP directly.