Crimes Compensation

Crimes Compensation

As a victim of a sexual crime, you may be eligible for financial assistance for:

·         Medical care

·         Lost income

·         Mental health services

·         Moving expenses, if safety is an issue.

·         Other out-of-pocket expenses directly related to the injury.

To apply for assistance, check on the status of your application, or if you are in need of any other help, contact the Victim Compensation Fund within the Office of the Attorney General toll free at: 1-800-226-6678.